Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 18, 2007 - Shattered Faith and Agression

This week features my interviews with Spencer Bartsch (vocals) and Kerry Martinez (guitar) original members of Shattered Faith and "Big" Bob Clark (bass) original member of Agression. They recently completed a short tour to promote Agression's new Tribute CD, 30 songs/30 bands. I caught up with them on the last night of the tour at Annie's Social Club in San Francisco. D.I. was also on the bill and I interviewed Casey Royer but the audio was too fucked up for broadcast, but I give a synopses and play a bunch of D.I. so you get the point.


Set List
D.I.: Johnnys Got A Problem - What Good Is Grief To A God [1988]

D.I.: Stick To Your Guns - D.I. (CD re-release) [1982]
D.I.: Guns - D.I. [1982]
Adolescents: Amoeba - Adolescents [1981]
D.I.: Richard Hung Himself - D.I. [1982]

Social Distortion: Lude Boy - Hell Comes To Your House [1981]
Social Distortion: Anti-Fashion - Mommy's Little Monster [1983]
Social Distortion: All The Answers - Mommy's Little Monster [1983]

::: Interview - Shattered Faith part 1: The Beginnings :::
Shattered Faith: I Love America - Shattered Faith 7" [1981]
::: Interview - Shattered Faith part 2: Show Violence :::
Shattered Faith: Trilogy - Live [1982]
::: Interview - Shattered Faith Recording The Live LP :::
Shattered Faith: Born To You - Live [1982]
::: Interview - Shattered Faith part 3: Recording Volume II :::
Shattered Faith: What Happened To Our World - Shattered Faith vol. II [1985]
::: Interview - Shattered Faith part 4: After Volume II :::
Shattered Faith: Always The Same - Live [1982]
::: Interview - Shattered Faith part 5: Bootleg 2005/Conlusion :::
Shattered Faith: Final Conflict - Eastern Front [n/a]

::: Interview - Agression part 1: The Beginning :::
Agression: It Can Happen - Don't Be Mistaken [1983]
::: Interview - Agression part 2: Beach Scene Violence :::
Agression: Locals Only - Don't Be Mistaken [1983]
Agression: No Mercy - Don't Be Mistaken [1983]
::: Interview - Agression part 3: Don't Be Mistaken :::
Agression: Non Person - Don't Be Mistaken [1983]
Agression: Insomnia - Don't Be Mistaken [1983]
Agression: Body Count - Don't Be Mistaken [1983]
Agression: Money Machine - Don't Be Mistaken [1983]
::: Interview - Agression part 4: End and Reformation :::
Agression: Don't Be Mistaken II - Grind Kings [2006]

Wasted Youth: Problem Child - Reagan's In [1981]



**************************************************

No comments: